Friday, September 26, 2014
- Silent Auction
- Children’s Auction begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Haystack Supper
- Most food booths Open!
- Baked goods for sale
- Ten Thousand Villages / Crafts sell items all evening
- Men’s Chorus begins at 7 p.m.
- Run for Relief Registration for Saturday Run/Walk
- Fair Trade Coffee House w/Live Entertainment
Saturday, September 27, 2014
7:00 a.m. to mid-afternoon
- Pancake & Sausage Breakfast begins at 7 a.m.
- Breakfast Haystacks begins at 7 a.m.
- Garage Sale Items begins at 7 a.m.
- Run for Relief begins at 8 a.m.
- Silent Auction building open 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Pickup items won in the silent auction 1:30-3 p.m.
- Quilts Auction begins at 8 a.m.
- Ten Thousand Villages / Crafts sell items all day
- All food booths are open and Baked Goods are sold.
Come join the festivities and bring your family and friends, and help raise money for those suffering from natural disasters. You may help by bidding generously, donating new and gently used items and enjoy all the delicious variety of foods. See you there!